Following the success of the Club Secretaries and TO’s meeting in August, the Board of Archery NI invites ALL members to attend an information meeting at NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast BT15 2GB on Thursday 18th October 6.45 – 9.00pm.
Note: this is an information meeting, NOT the AGM nor a business meeting. No voting will take place.
The meeting agenda will include the following:-
- Introduction of the Chairman and Board of Archery NI.
- Summary of activities to date in 2018.
- Board vacancies and other volunteer positions.
- Consultation process and member survey results.
- ANI Development Plan.
- Various other important information (judges, AGM, Performance Pathway, membership, trophies)
- Archery NI Championship shoots and 2019 Tournament calendar.